- Total Chimney Rebuilds
– Choose from block, brick, culture stone,
or real rock product for a style that fits perfectly with your home.
- Tuck Pointing
– We grind out the old mortar and replace it with new for a clean, polished look.
– Seals your chimney from destructive elements like water and cold breezes without leading to rust.
- Rain Caps
– Protects from mortar deterioration, rust, and damage
to the flue liner and fire box, while minimizing wind and keeping animals out.
– Repels water, preventing wood, drywall, and electrical damage.
- Counter Flashing
– Creates a tight, seamless seal between the chimney and the roof.
- Water Seal
– A fresh application every 10 years preserves your chimney from water and other elements.
Call Us for a Free, No Obiligation Estimate for your chimney repair or chimney replacement to see how Seagate Roofing can help you build a sturdy and beautiful chimney or perhaps check your roof and chimney for any potential aging problems which can go unseen by the naked eye and only found by a professional remodeling contractor like Seagate Roofing.
Call Seagate Roofing today at (419) 536-0027 for your free, no obligation, estimate.